But first, are you familiar with the Ride Custom Back? It has long been the premier wheelchair seating solution for achieving optimum postural support, balance and control.
The ultra-breathable mesh liner option allows for a thin profile and helps to keep the sitter dry and comfortable in virtually any climate.
In addition, an AccuSoft® foam liner option provides a softer, more forgiving user interface with the exacting support of the Custom Back shell.
Leading the way in seating technology once again,
we have an important announcement!
Ride Designs has made a quantum leap forward in custom seating manufacturing. Effective November 1, 2022 we will be utilizing the very latest in 3D printing technology to manufacture the Ride Custom Back.
This first-to-the-industry manufacturing method brings with it some amazing benefits:
- Unparalleled accuracy and quality assurance.
- Simplification (as follows):
Here’s the VERY IMPORTANT fine print:
- As of November 1, 2022 you will see new part numbers on the Ride Custom Back order forms, and on quotes.
- What was originally part number “RCB100” will now be part number “RCB200”.
- Options that used to begin with “RCB” will now begin with “RCB2”.
- HCPCS coding, pricing and product name stay the same.
- Rest assured, we won’t disrupt your funding for current orders by changing part numbers mid-stream.
- All open quotes and orders for RCB100s will remain unchanged, and those backs will be built in the original method.
As always, we’re here to help you in any way we can.
Call us at 866.788.1633 or email email@example.com.
Thank you, and Ride On!