Ride Designs and Aspen Seating are committed to operating in the best interests of our clients, business partners, staff, community — and all those we serve.
The Ride Designs manufacturing facility is designated as essential and is currently open. At this time, our supply chain remains robust and we are operating at full capacity.
We will continue to remain operational to the fullest extent permitted by law and in compliance with all required safety and health regulations. Any changes to our status will be posted to the website.
We have taken the following steps in an effort to help slow the spread of the virus.
At our office/production facility:
• If any of our team members show any symptoms of illness, they are required to stay home.
• Non-essential travel has been postponed or cancelled, along with upcoming on-site Custom Certification courses.
• Outside vendors have been instructed to suspend visits until further notice.
• Employees that can, are encouraged to work from home.
• Additional internal infection control measures have been implemented to minimize risk.
In the field:
• Visits will be for client care purposes only and must be coordinated with, and approved by, local staff in advance.
• Personnel have received training on infection prevention measures, including hand sanitation and methods to disinfect equipment and tools in the field.
• We are encouraging the use of virtual support whenever possible.
• We are suspending large in-person meetings and using virtual technology instead.
We’re monitoring the situation closely and will keep you updated as plans/policies may change and develop.
Thank you for your understanding and continued support as we navigate these uncertain times together.
P.S. Animated infographics that show how social distancing may affect infection rates are amazing… and have now gotten more views than any story in The Washington Post’s history.
Updated March 24, 2020.